HBO, MBO, MBO+
Vrijdag 15 december 2023
FunctieomschrijvingOur client is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic companies in the entertainment and lighting industry. They are a world-leading manufacturer of professional lighting and lighting controls, working behind the scenes to support some of the world's biggest artists and events.
Within the Service Department where, among other things, repairs, modifications and maintenance of professional lighting and controllers take place, they are looking for a Service Technician.
The Service Technician is responsible for:
- Carrying out small and large repairs, maintenance and modification work on professional lighting, audio and effect products of B2b customers;
- Performing software updates and IP testing on products;
- Technical support to internal departments, such as QC and Support
- Communication with the Spare part department
- Processing the necessary administrative processes
- Securing, complying with and promoting the quality and safety policy within the Service departments and the Company;
- Inspiring, instructing and training service technicians;
- 'Service is our passion', customer-oriented work
- Minimum MBO+ Level (electronics, mechatronics), starting HBO students are also encouraged to Apply;
- Moderate knowledge of the English and/ or Dutch language.
- Knowledge and/or experience with electronics/light equipment (entertainment lighting);
- Organized, pragmatic, practical (good fine mobility skills), customer and solution-oriented are qualities that suits you;
- Want to know the how and why and also want to share this with others;
- Able to function with a high degree of independence;
- A healthy sense of humour;
AanbodWe offer a dynamic and varied position. You will work in a team that is there for each other and always goes the extra mile. But we understand that you also want to know where you stand. Below are the employment conditions:
- A full-time job for 40 hours a week.
- A stable employer with various career opportunities
- A suitable monthly salary of €2800 to €3200 bruto
- 25 vacation days, 8.33% vacation pay and pension from day one
- You will receive a travel compensation of €0.23 per km
- If you fit into the team, you will receive a contract with our client
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Aarzel niet en solliciteer direct op deze vacature. Heb je nog vragen neem dan contact op met ons via 045-2033028